Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brand New

Hello everyone. We are brand new at this, so stick with us here. This could get crazy... please be sure to keep hands, feet, knees and elbows inside the car at all times! :)

So... as most of you already know, Beau, Georgia and Savannah and I have welcomed a new addition to our family. Born on July 29th, 2008 - all 8 pounds 11 ounces of him... Beau Dale Stephens came into this world.

Life has not been completely crazy, but very busy! Beau is now back to work, working nights, which leaves only me to tend to Little Beau during the nights. I am adjusting, but makes for some very sleepy days.

Georgia and Savannah are LOVING having a new little brother. Savannah came right in as a pro with this whole big sister thing. You wouldn't even know she wasn't a big sister before now! They are excelent little helpers, I couldn't ask for better assistance.

During my 7th month of pregnancy, an ultrasound found a small 3cm cyst inside Little Beau's abdomen. We go tomorrow, Friday August 22nd to have a CT scan done to find out more on this cyst. We have been doing a lot of praying and hopefully it will turn out to be nothing at all.

Well, I am going to end here for now so that I can upload some pictures.

Hope you are all doing well and would love to hear from each of you!!!

Beau & Bree

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awwww...Baby Beau is so adorable! I'm glad that you have a blog now and I can keep up on how you and your family's doing. :-)