Saturday, October 11, 2008

Disney, Universal and more!!!

Okay so... where were we? Oh yeah... So Mom and Dad took me to the doctors to get the results of my blood liver enzyme test. Turns out, the cyst is not in my liver. Now they are just concerned that it may be attached to my gull bladder. However, they are not wanting to do anymore test right away. They are going to wait until mid November and then run something called a HYDA scan or something like that, where they will be injecting dye into my system to see if the dye goes from my gull bladder to the cyst. so we will wait and see how that goes and then go from there.

Okay, now... on to bigger and better things... So Mom took me over to Orlando to go meet up with Grandpa and Nana... SO MUCH FUN!!! We went to Disney world- where I got to have my picture taken with Captain Hook and Mr. Smeed, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure- where I got to have my picture taken with two female super heroes from X-Men! Boy what a blast! Just wish I was a little bit bigger and knew how to use these chubby things attached to my tummy so I could run and play. Oh well, maybe next time. Mom has helped me with attaching some of those pics for your enjoyment so don't forget to take a peek :)

I am now up to a whopping 14 pounds!!! Can you even believe it? I turned 10 weeks old last Tuesday and weigh about as much as a Christmas turkey!!!

For those of you that have heard and for those of you that haven't heard... Daddy has received a job offer with his company up in Tennessee. I am pretty sure we are going to take it, which means we would be moving before the end of the year. Stay tuned for more information on that!

Love to you all! - Little Beau

No comments: